Wilson's interior - Raptor Embroidery

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Probably bad business for a vendor to take sides in a brand war, jokingly or not.:batman2:

Actually, I like all of the shock brands, Icon, King and fox. They all are well design and well built. If I could afford icons, fox 3.0s or king 3.0s I would be running them

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actually, I like all of the shock brands, Icon, King and fox. They all are well design and well built. If I could afford icons, fox 3.0s or king 3.0s I would be running them

Now that's how the Pros in this business do it! I feel the same way, I just happen to have gone with one of the brands, on any given day I could end up with any of the brands.:dogpile:

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Nice recovery

Who ever said vendors can't have some fun right? Haha

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

Now that's how the Pros in this business do it! I feel the same way, I just happen to have gone with one of the brands, on any given day I could end up with any of the brands.:dogpile:

I have an RPG stage 2 coming tomorrow! I'm pumped. I can't decide on shocks but I really like the fox 3.0s. Same thing with the icons and kings! I might pick up one of them this summer after I put the headers and exhaust and procharger on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20