Will's build

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Build-Up Forum' started by Hurtin_Albertan, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Hurtin_Albertan

Hurtin_Albertan Member

So I'm a little late getting to making a build thread but I've been pretty busy with university and other stuff. Anyways I'm putting more money into it my Raptor after selling my other baby (2001 lowered F150) and I thought I might as well toss the progress/new build up on the forum.

Attached Files:

pirate air likes this.
  2. Hurtin_Albertan

Hurtin_Albertan Member

So I got the Raptor early August and drove it around Alberta for a bit, taking it mudding, finding some cool spots to really let it open up and I took it on a couple road trips to British Columbia and southern Alberta. I later drove it down to Arizona and messed around with it for a bit until I took it to SDHQ where they tossed on Icon 3.0s, a bumpstop kit, total chaos UCAS, my LGE/CTS bumper and they did some paint and tossed on their front bumper.

Attached Files:

3. Hurtin_Albertan

Hurtin_Albertan Member

Another picture

Attached Files:

4. Hurtin_Albertan

Hurtin_Albertan Member

Anyways now that I've sold my second truck I now have set aside most of that money to buildup my truck more. I now am getting my work done by Luxury Extreme Motorsports and so far the service has been absolutely great, I've popped by that shop almost every second or third day and they still haven't thrown me out haha. They've been very to the point with me and haven't given me any poor advice or tried to up-sell me at all. Overall I can't wait to see what they do with the truck and I can't wait to take it out for a rip. here's what's soon to come:

Icon bypass for Camburg LCA
    Camburg lower control arm
    Camburg bypass mount
    Deaver leaf springs
    Alpha 1 tie rods
    Alpha 1 spindle gusset

Fuel Trophy 17" (painted ring) x6
    Mickey Thompson ATZ P3 (37x12.5x17) x6
    Boatec fenders (F&R)
    Boatec inner fenders (with bed liner)

Stainless Works Offroad headers (no cats)
    Volant powercore intake
    4.88 gears
    5 Star tune

LEX front bumper
    LEX bed cage