Will these speakers fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cruisin67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think he has some package deals posted on here somewhere. I seem to remember a Level 1, 2, and 3 type thing he had going on. It's been a while though. I was planning on ordering from him if I can ever find a shop on the east coast I trust to do the work.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Noah
You should give us exemple of good combo for our trucks.
Let's say for someone who has a budget of 2k
Another set up for a budget of 3-5k

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
there are setups available, but at this point it has been a customized setup for each individual truck. most people are wanting to change a few things here and there.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

I think he has some package deals posted on here somewhere. I seem to remember a Level 1, 2, and 3 type thing he had going on. It's been a while though. I was planning on ordering from him if I can ever find a shop on the east coast I trust to do the work.

its very hard to find professional decent shop .

i may be making an east coast trip to do an install or 2. we can try to plan more installs if you guys are serious about having an audio setup installed

Cruisin67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i may be making an east coast trip to do an install or 2. we can try to plan more installs if you guys are serious about having an audio setup installed

Hey Noah. If you're going to be anywhere within reasonable driving distance, I would love to take advantage of the opportunity. I'd be foolish not to. A lot depends on the timing though. Let me know either via pm or a post somewhere when/where you're going to be and I can let you know.

wanderfalk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are setups available, but at this point it has been a customized setup for each individual truck. most people are wanting to change a few things here and there.

Noah

if one were to due a quick and dirty replacement of the speakers (500-700 usd) what would you recommended. I would like to do sometime that would be worthy of future improvements. Long term does the head itself have to be replaced. I was thinking the amp would have to go. there is not a subwoofer right? so eventually something would have to change there. really for now the sound really falls apart about mid level and would like crank up some stones tunes .

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im in if you make some kind a plan and spec for the equipment ,
once i get back from texas i will be planning for dates.

any idea for price range ?

it all depends on how much and what kind of equipment you are wanting to have installed. the more of you there are, the less the travel fee is.

Hey Noah. If you're going to be anywhere within reasonable driving distance, I would love to take advantage of the opportunity. I'd be foolish not to. A lot depends on the timing though. Let me know either via pm or a post somewhere when/where you're going to be and I can let you know.
define reasonable. and we can see where we can meet.

Noah

if one were to due a quick and dirty replacement of the speakers (500-700 usd) what would you recommended. I would like to do sometime that would be worthy of future improvements. Long term does the head itself have to be replaced. I was thinking the amp would have to go. there is not a subwoofer right? so eventually something would have to change there. really for now the sound really falls apart about mid level and would like crank up some stones tunes .

let me start organizing setups for you and we can see where that goes. depending on your volume listening level will determine the equipment i think will best suite you.