Will Raptor R be limited?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aalonso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is ADM? My dealer doesn’t do ADM or Market Adjustment pricing or any of that nonsense! Straight MSRP!! Whatever price is on the window sticker from Ford is what it is. Period!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeavyAssault

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What is ADM? My dealer doesn’t do ADM or Market Adjustment pricing or any of that nonsense! Straight MSRP!! Whatever price is on the window sticker from Ford is what it is. Period!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sharing is caring, sharing with friends is even better!

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agree it’s most likely a $120k truck. My wife and I live very comfortably, but we’re not $120k toy truck rich. So no go for me. Plus I have these things called children that live with me

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think it will be limited for a few reasons. The primary reason is I believe that Ford has a limited capacity to make the engines people are anticipating will be used for the R. Second, Ford has CAFE standards to be concerned about. Third, Ford isn't building these to be the cash cow for them, that's what the F150, and reg Raptor to an extent, is for. This is done purely so that so customers don't think Ram can make a better truck then them. You don't need to sell many of these to get that done.

mgh

Reaction score
My dealer, Tidelands Ford Lincoln, in Pawleys Is., SC doesn't do adm on any vehicles. Bought my 2020 from them in July at $1500 under msrp. They had 3 in stock one of which was a Shelby Raptor ($120,000) by the way, so I went with the poor mans version.