Will Raptor have another 3 year break before gen 3?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kid icarus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You all do know Ford has a 37 MPG engine for the F150 line, in full street test mode right now?

Its not vaperware, its a test article?

I saw that too, but it is not actually a "Ford" produced prototype. It was an independent concept to prove it could be done. It was using the 2.7 engine though.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I loved mine too...although there was really nothing special about them besides being rare. It was the only RCSB with the 3.5 ecoboost and the only RC FX4. But for a truck to get a special name like "Tremor" you'd think they would have done more to it performance wise besides 4:10 gears. They had the same engine and suspension as every other F150. But I still loved it.

View attachment 117061
I liked the wheels on it and being a regular cab, it handled pretty nice. I took it on a couple of trips to Flagstaaf and Jerome AZ and it really drove nice on those twisty roads.

jinskeep

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the 3 year "break" was to engineer the aluminum body and Ecoboost power. Don't see another coming but who knows!