Will it fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I have done the logic thing of order a raptor. Then wonder if it will fit in the garage. So I need the overall length stem to stern. Bumper to receiver hitch.
Not worried about width but height on mid perch and top perch with 37" tires if possible. Thanks fit the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just did this for the exact same reasons:

6 meters long or 236"
2.5 meters wide mirrors out or 98.5"
2 meters high stock or 79"

The inches will give you some clearance room since the metric conversion was larger.

Hope this helps.

87MJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same concern with my wimpie 20' wide x 24' deep garage with a 7' tall door. The dealer allowed me to take a '12 screw home and stuff it in there. While it fit, I must say it was quite daunting in the garage. It was even parked where I normally put my full size chevy tahoe. It seemed so massive compared to my tahoe. It forced me to order a scab and clean the garage. If I were you, I would clean the garage and fast. :laughing1:

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 8' door on my garage and my lifted duramax had 7" lift with 35's...all together measured 7'3" and it fit no problem i think you will be fine. Even if you have a 7' door its still 84" and if your at 82" then you might be good squeezing it in hah. Someone didn't think this through haha.

Wheela

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not gonna lie I totally thought this thread was about something else...

OP
OP
imdubious

imdubious

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had the same concern with my wimpie 20' wide x 24' deep garage with a 7' tall door. The dealer allowed me to take a '12 screw home and stuff it in there. While it fit, I must say it was quite daunting in the garage. It was even parked where I normally put my full size chevy tahoe. It seemed so massive compared to my tahoe. It forced me to order a scab and clean the garage. If I were you, I would clean the garage and fast. :laughing1:

I clean it when i get a vin.