Will it be faster than a TRX???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Trust me, I have multiple friends that have pointed out I bought an EcoPoop. Some shit you never live down!

Yup. My friends like to point out that I bought a Ford. I could go buy Tacos like them and still never live it down, so I might as well enjoy.

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will the Gen 3 be faster? Well now we know there will be a Raptor R so yeah.. the TRX has lost lol.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will the Gen 3 be faster? Well now we know there will be a Raptor R so yeah.. the TRX has lost lol.

Got to love “Faster” as the all around winning attribute of this off road truck LOL. Would only think with the R and weight advantage, the only thing the TRX will win at is ummm being TRX big and weight in like one. Truck wars lol

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got to love “Faster” as the all around winning attribute of this off road truck LOL. Would only think with the R and weight advantage, the only thing the TRX will win at is ummm being TRX big and weight in like one. Truck wars lol

lol yep! It's why I cant stand every review on the TRX, all they talk about is the zero to 60 times (like racing light to light means much in an offroad truck lol) and the 12.4 inch screen.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
lol yep! It's why I cant stand every review on the TRX, all they talk about is the zero to 60 times (like racing light to light means much in an offroad truck lol) and the 12.4 inch screen.

Exactly. It’s the new King because it’s faster!!!!!! Has a larger screen, weights more, inch wider. I really haven’t seen a test report other than some TFL shenanigans at Moab.

Put the damn thing in the Baja 1000 lmao

SVTTrooper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly. It’s the new King because it’s faster!!!!!! Has a larger screen, weights more, inch wider. I really haven’t seen a test report other than some TFL shenanigans at Moab.

Put the damn thing in the Baja 1000 lmao

I really wish Ram would put their money where their mouth is.. I mean at least Chevy runs the Colorado ZR2 and the Silverado in the Vegas to Reno.

But then again Ram also did "through testing" at their private facility lol.. so I doubt they'd actually run in any race.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You only run races if you're in it for the long term. I think the TRX is the usual FCA "throw a hellcat in it, build it for a year or two, claim victory, and move on" deal.

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yup. My friends like to point out that I bought a Ford. I could go buy Tacos like them and still never live it down, so I might as well enjoy.

Strange friends that would prefer a Japanese designed Mexican built "pickup" over an American truck - built in America. I call them degenerates. Ford, GM, and Chrysler have been building pickups for almost 100 years, while foreign companies continue to copy US OEMs simply to steal market share, regardless of product usability or quality. Toyo loyalists are a strange crowd, 1/2 ton pickups don't even exist in japan, and compacts aren't big sellers. They copied the American formula and exploited it by installing a minivan V6 in a rust prone chassis with drum brakes and a seating position that puts a normal person's head through the roof. If I had "friends" like that, we would be disassociated. My grandfather didn't earn a purple heart in WW2 to advocate for degenerates supporting currency manipulating japanese companies.