Will Ford compensate canceled '22 orders if you re-order a '23?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NickMo

Reaction score
Last year, Ford compensated Raptor buyers who had a '21 order canceled by giving them a $1250 rebate on a '22 order. What's the odds of Ford doing something like that again this year for folks with a soon to be canceled '22 order?

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, but if you order a Raptor R you get a free scary R t-shirt compliments of Farley Ford. 2021 Raptor orders get canceled for Raptor R parts. Lightning owners get price protection.

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Ford just terminated 3000 white collar/salary positions and cutting retiree benefits as a cost saving measure so I wouldn't look for any compensation from them on canceled orders.

jjws1968

Reaction score
Incorrect. An order is not enough. They only gave out the $1250 if you ordered and it was SCHEDULED a build date and then canceled. Which was very few of course. My June 21 order was never actually scheduled for a build and then transferred to a 22 with my delivery date April 20 20200. I never received the the $1250 and that was their reason why. Hope that info helps?