Will drive mode stay selected?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First thing I do everytime I get in the truck (after beating off, of course) is disable auto start/stop or put in sport mode.

If only all that technology could detect what mode you're going to choose based on speed of beat - save you a ton of energy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tperk100

Reaction score
I am not a Raptor Owner, but this might help.

After considering the Ford Memorizer for $289.99 (currently off market because of some bugs remembering mode/s), this Floor Shifter Drive Mode Memory Module for $39.95 is pretty interesting.

The Ford Memorizer for $289.99 also remembers Auto Stop/Start mode, but I have already remedied that with the AutoStop Eliminator. Here is install video link.

2019 F-150 Ingot Silver Lariat, 3.5L EcoB, 502A, Adap CC, Voice NAV, Max Tow, Trailer Mirrors, 36 Gal, FX4 Pak, Side/TailGate Steps, Tech Pak, 5.5 BedSlide in 6.5 Bed, TruckGear Retractable Tonneau, E&G Console Safe, Line-X Spray In & UnderCoat, BlackVue 900S-2C DashCam, AutoStop Eliminator, OHP ELM FORScan Adapter, MaxTrax / X-Bull Recovery Gear

Last edited:

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
I am not a Raptor Owner, but this might help.

After considering the Ford Memorizer for $289.99 (currently off market because of some bugs remembering mode/s), this Floor Shifter Drive Mode Memory Module for $39.95 is pretty interesting.

The Ford Memorizer for $289.99 also remembers Auto Stop/Start mode, but I have already remedied that with the AutoStop Eliminator. Here is install video link.

2019 F-150 Ingot Silver Lariat, 3.5L EcoB, 502A, Adap CC, Voice NAV, Max Tow, Trailer Mirrors, 36 Gal, FX4 Pak, Side/TailGate Steps, Tech Pak, 5.5 BedSlide in 6.5 Bed, TruckGear Retractable Tonneau, E&G Console Safe, Line-X Spray In & UnderCoat, BlackVue 900S-2C DashCam, AutoStop Eliminator, OHP ELM FORScan Adapter, MaxTrax / X-Bull Recovery Gear
The memorized seems like the smoothest interaction but $300 is way too much, drive mode memory mod looks too clunky to me having to wait 10 seconds ($40 seems right) were the memorized seems to do it automatically.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
hmm... so this module is just changing modes from default after startup to the mode last used. It’s better than current, but 3 things come to mind

1) our shifter is different and only allows for selection of tow / haul mode on the shifter, Raptor modes get selected from the steering wheel. Would that module even work on a Raptor?

2) I’m betting that, for example, if you shut down in 4a on the transfer case and sport mode, at shut down / start up, the truck is going to shift modes to sport and then transfer case to the default which is 2h.

3) what happens if you don’t wait long enough; eg: I set the wait time to 3 seconds, but the truck isn’t done chattering at me with ok messages on the dash, does the drive mode change fail?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
definitely thanks for the post. Even if it turns out not to work, at least we know someone’s paying attention to this.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a question. Not meant to be offensive or antagonizing. Is it really such a big deal to just push a button? I hear so many complain about it, and it presents such difficulty. I just don't see the issue. Takes what? All of about 2 seconds. Again, not meaning to be confrontational or combative, just interesting that it is such a point of contention.

Sam