Will 37 km2's fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have had 37's on my truck for about 5 months now and that beast sees dirt about 4 times a week going to my hunting stands and it's awesome having a truck that can get back to those hard to get to spots cause that's where the big bucks are and the big hogs haha.
hell yeah love having a truck that can and will go anywhere! big shocks big tires doin big things :cheers:

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
smdh, this dude's a ******* troll that obviously has an inflated head because he owns a raptor...It's not gods gift to us, but if you want to go ahead & say I don't deserve to own a Raptor, you're a ******* idiot dude. It's a truck....My H2 would most likely outdo your high and mighty raptor getting to any deer stand I want....I have multiple vehicles, rather than just one & my raptor is my daily. Your assumption of me throwing on a ****** $500 lift kit is just plain retarded.....You sir need to step down from your high horse, it's just a ******* truck.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha ok "dude" whatever you say ill try and get off my high horse LMAO you ask anyone around here and they'll tell you the same thin I just did and I'm sure you've seen the thread about the raptor with a lift on it granted you weren't talking about putting a 6-8" lift on but it's the same concept it's just a waste of money. Ad to get all bent outa shape like that over a little joking around shows for level of maturity. You asked for advice and if a lift would work we gave you an answer so don't get your ******* in a twist because you didn't like the answer.. Just sayin

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
You guys apperantly have it to easy. Only way to get around here is a quad or a argo. Even with 37s a raptor cannot even do abything up here with forests filled with muskeg that will sink a 18 wheeler. Takes me 3 and a half hours to get to my deerstand on my tracked quad.
So deff dont say it can go anywhere

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha ok let me rephrase that for you netix it can go anywhere in te US :happy175:

My camps are in the US...the raptor would have issues getting to some of them. The Raptor was designed specifically for Baja, not mudding or anything else, so it has its limitations.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
why **** up your truck? get a normal f150 and lift it. body lifts suck. you can go 37's on a raptor there 1 with 39's even.
if i really wanted to lift mine screw 36" tires lol... id be going with 52's.

and if i went with 52's id buy a jeep or a diesel superduty.