Will 37 km2's fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what if you get a small lift...say 1" or 2" lift to accommodate a 37" tire? I think that'd help 37" tires fit easily. Mines a street queen & I'm looking to do 37" tires.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well if you want a street queen with a lift and 37's just go buy a regular f-150. to put a lift on a raptor would be blassfamy. A total wast of that fine tuned suspension Like that would go to easy with a lift kit. Just my opinion. I've seen pics of a few that were lifted and it just is a waste of a lot of money to do it right glass fenders is the only way to go 37's without doing top perch. I'm getting glass fenders soon so I can go down to mid perch until I buy my new shocks!

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm talking about a 1" or 2" lift...it'd be barely noticeable. It'd be comparable to going from bottom perch to top perch. If you do a mid perch mod & do a 2" lift it'd most likely fit 37s comfortably without causing any major changes in suspension geometry....now a 6-8" lift is retarded IMO, but a 2" lift to clear 37" tires would be a good way to do such a thing, rather than mutilating the front wheel wells...the slight chassis height adjustment would cause the largest diameter of the 37" tire to slightly shift lower than the area where it'd make contact/rub with...therefore the 37" diameter that causes rub would actually be around the 35" original diameter which has no issue since the upper arc of the tires diameter would be shifted away from the chassis. It'd be a subtle change & I doubt it would hurt anything. If you go from low to top perch how many inches is that? So mid, with a 2" lift which would keep the truck level & have little to no rub issues & look badass while retaining the stock fenders. Some of us drive these daily, & in New Orleans some streets are very narrow, so I can't afford to go with a wider track width. I want the truck to be as stock looking as possible as well. I'll be going with the RPG Stage 4 suspension later down the road also, so I think it'd be a very clean setup with minimal negatives.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well adding a lift kit of any kind is gonna change the geometry I the suspension regardless if the height. Adding a lift is like adding the leveling kit in te front. It's gonna to change the angle the tires sit at full droop granted you said it's a street queen so unless you hit a big speed bump at a good speed you won't hit full droop(which is sad cause these trucks are made for the dirt) so if you never ever ever plan on taking it off road and you plan on babying it then go right ahead you Gould be able to go a while before you notice the affects of putting a lift kit on. But once those things start wearing out it'll be too late and you'll have to spend thousands of dollars replacing cv axles hub bearing tie rods and a bunch of other stuff... What I really wanna know is why are you wanting to put 37's on a truck that's not gonna go off road? The whole reason we run 37's is they soak up decent size bumps and whoops a lot easier than 35's. we run 37's for performance purpose not just looks. I'm just trying to figure out why you would spend so much money on tires to drive on road all the time. Oh and I drive my truck every day it the only vehicle I have so it's my daily driver as well.

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well adding a lift kit of any kind is gonna change the geometry I the suspension regardless if the height. Adding a lift is like adding the leveling kit in te front. It's gonna to change the angle the tires sit at full droop granted you said it's a street queen so unless you hit a big speed bump at a good speed you won't hit full droop(which is sad cause these trucks are made for the dirt) so if you never ever ever plan on taking it off road and you plan on babying it then go right ahead you Gould be able to go a while before you notice the affects of putting a lift kit on. But once those things start wearing out it'll be too late and you'll have to spend thousands of dollars replacing cv axles hub bearing tie rods and a bunch of other stuff... What I really wanna know is why are you wanting to put 37's on a truck that's not gonna go off road? The whole reason we run 37's is they soak up decent size bumps and whoops a lot easier than 35's. we run 37's for performance purpose not just looks. I'm just trying to figure out why you would spend so much money on tires to drive on road all the time. Oh and I drive my truck every day it the only vehicle I have so it's my daily driver as well.
ding ding ding you hit the nail on the head :handshake: sounds like he's talking about a body lift too..? :yucky:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea I know right I mean If you want a street queen with a lift and 37's then go trade in your raptor for a regular f-150! You don't deserve to own a raptor! And make sure that f-150 comes with a murse(man purse):snoopfacepalm:

408RCLB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I know right I mean If you want a street queen with a lift and 37's then go trade in your raptor for a regular f-150! You don't deserve to own a raptor! And make sure that f-150 comes with a murse(man purse):snoopfacepalm:
I roll 37's daily, but I mob everywhere I go :favorites13: my truck is also a smidge bigger than a raptor :yaoface2:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had 37's on my truck for about 5 months now and that beast sees dirt about 4 times a week going to my hunting stands and it's awesome having a truck that can get back to those hard to get to spots cause that's where the big bucks are and the big hogs haha.