Will 37 km2's fit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roostinyfz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok I've read and read and still dont know if I can run 37" km2's on stock wheels. I'm mid perch. What about some standard methods with a 0 mm offset? Do I have to get fenders if I pound the truck?

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I've read and read and still dont know if I can run 37" km2's on stock wheels. I'm mid perch. What about some standard methods with a 0 mm offset? Do I have to get fenders if I pound the truck?

37 KM2s wil fit on stock wheels, but you WILL have rubbing issues at full turn and even worse if you offroad.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From what I'm seeing, top perch is necessary if you offroad, and if you aggressively offroad and/or jump it around you will need glass.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like nickpic said top perch is a must and some minor trimming is required but completely worth it. I'm running 37 toyos on methods on top perch. I've jumped it I've drifted sideways at full turn and no problems there. Glass would make you completely clear from rubbing at all. At full compression my 37's rub a tiny bit on the fender flares but not as bad as a lot of people may think. Wen I first jumped it I thought I would blow the fenders off haha but glass fenders are in the future. So to answer yor question yea you can run 37's but on top perch only with some trimming

---------- Post added at 07:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

No ---not without a lot of work....

That's not entirely true I spent about 20 minutes grinding and trimming me wheel wells and thus about it.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wanted 37's so bad, they really make the Raptor look like a beast but don't want to run the truck at top perch height or take a sledge hammer to my new truck. More tire companies should offer 36" M/T's.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
booooooooooo rob!!!!! takes 30 minutes each side and your beast mode!
35" is baby dinosaur mode

I know and totally agree, I was so back and forth between 35's and 37's, I wonder if I can exchange my new 35's since I haven't mounted them yet. lol.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know and totally agree, I was so back and forth between 35's and 37's, I wonder if I can exchange my new 35's since I haven't mounted them yet. lol.

9 times outa ten they will exchange them if they have not been mounted or used you just pay the difference... a lot of guys used a hammer to trim the wheel wells but i used an angle grinder with a 6' disc and it took me literally likw 10 minutes a side to get them trimmed down flush with the wheel wells and of course a sharp knife or box cutter to trick the plastic liner back ill try and get some pics up of what it looks like and also what the fender flares look like with the tiny bit of rubbing it does at full compression. heres what a real truck looks like on 37's :signs6:

Attachments

• IMG_2315.jpg
    IMG_2315.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_2142.jpg
    IMG_2142.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_2494.jpg
    IMG_2494.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2505.jpg
    IMG_2505.jpg