Wild Horsing Around in the Desert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyPilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hundreds of wild horses just south of Phoenix. Beautiful animals, any idea why so rare?
BTW I pulled my 2020 SCAB into the dealership and sales kid comes running over with "Hey sir, I can get you a great crew cab and help you get rid of that supercab, nobody wants those!!!" I'm like get your grimy mits off it you......"!!!!!!

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Hundreds of wild horses just south of Phoenix. Beautiful animals, any idea why so rare?
BTW I pulled my 2020 SCAB into the dealership and sales kid comes running over with "Hey sir, I can get you a great crew cab and help you get rid of that supercab, nobody wants those!!!" I'm like get your grimy mits off it you......"!!!!!!
There was a much larger heard but they relocated them to AZ, UT and Northern NV. Their food source here is to scarce to support them. The biologist told me sometimes when she comes out to check on them, she thinks W T F are they eating??

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Wow! I've seen the whole herd running and it is really something awesome to see!!!
The Wild West still lives!! Share the pictures here if you can find them. 5-7 is the most I’ve seen this way. We did get to see 4 one night come down to the lake on the AZ side and play in the water. Always special to to see them, I never take it for granted