Wider Fenders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
also worth noting that if you throw another 1600 on top of 1900, instead of just flares, you'll get fenders, bedsides and new headlight body parts too!

Now I feel like I got a "deal" on mine!
The only problem with doing fronts and rears is the price of shipping. Fiberworks said they would do a group buy for forum members when they release their raptor fenders and bed sides. Curious on the pricing.

Turbogoat324

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone run only front 2” wide fenders? Does it look awkward with the rear being the stock width?

ALE33x

Reaction score
Does anyone make a bolt on CF fender that is wider than stock? Trying to stop the massive amounts of mud the VR601s (+12 offset) and 35” RG’s kick all over the truck. I tried some Husky mud flaps but I am getting rubbing.

You're getting rubbing on the flaps? Or inside the wheel well? I have 601s & 35s I'm about to put on my 19 when it arrives next week, and have been thinking about mud flaps for it, but haven't considered rubbing on the flaps.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
The only problem with doing fronts and rears is the price of shipping. Fiberworks said they would do a group buy for forum members when they release their raptor fenders and bed sides. Curious on the pricing.

Pro-tip: ask for "pick up from depot" freight shipping.

A pallet it a pallet. IIRC it was about $200 to ship my factory fenders and bedsides to socal from dallas.

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pro-tip: ask for "pick up from depot" freight shipping.

A pallet it a pallet. IIRC it was about $200 to ship my factory fenders and bedsides to socal from dallas.

This is the ideal way to do it. The freight companies will charge an extra $150 for a liftgate and residential delivery. Terminal pickup or ship to a business with a dock.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Does Fiberwerx supply Battleborn Engineering with his Carbon Fiber Fiberglass?

Anyone know who makes SDHQ glass? Do they really make it themselves?

to be clear, the choices are fiberglass or carbon fiber.

Fiberwerx did perform the production of my CF Battleborn pieces. Not sure if that is still the case.