Wide Car Washes in the Central Ohio Area

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zmessmer

Reaction score
So I accepted the fact that the main stream car washes in my area do not allow Raptors in them when I made the purchase, and invested in a foam blaster and all the cleaning materials needed. HOWEVER, after speaking to someone at Raptor Assault over the weekend, he said that car washes in his area, Boise Idaho, handle Raptors no problem.
So does anyone in the Central Ohio area know of an automatic car wash that allows Raptors??
Thanks!

traxem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find that most modern car wash places can accommodate the Raptor no problem. In Seattle, I use Brown Bear.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I find that most modern car wash places can accommodate the Raptor no problem. In Seattle, I use Brown Bear.

I agree. If you can drive in, you are good. The mirrors stick out more than any other part of the truck and are the same width as regular f150's. It's not like they are getting ripped off on them.

Matt Heinrich

Reaction score
Blue Sky car wash in Powell fits my Raptor. I believe there is also one on 23 north of Home Rd.