Wide body build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Peter Michael

Peter Michael

Reaction score
Reinforced fenders with bedliner.. and yes i got this truck to see hills and dirt boys. I like to use the cars not keep it on stage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s a badass looking truck. I like the color choices.

Looks almost like the cartoonish stuby drawings.

oxfordraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is that your experience with your builds ? Sorry to hear that. Come to our shop, we can make sure you get quality work next time

There is no way you can see in the pictures full compression will never happen without ripping those front fenders off. The front tires are already almost against the bumper. And no my experience is desert all day no failures with full send. 086779E6-2D5D-4B04-ACDF-866B5AC13874.jpeg

That’s a cool looking Raptor either way.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Peter Michael

Peter Michael

Reaction score
There is no way you can see in the pictures full compression will never happen without ripping those front fenders off. The front tires are already almost against the bumper. And no my experience is desert all day no failures with full send. View attachment 127917

That’s a street queen joke of a Raptor.

That’s a nice pic. But suspension isn’t done yet.. so hold your horses

OP
OP
Peter Michael

Peter Michael

Reaction score
There is no way you can see in the pictures full compression will never happen without ripping those front fenders off. The front tires are already almost against the bumper. And no my experience is desert all day no failures with full send. View attachment 127917

That’s a street queen joke of a Raptor.
Haha almost touching??? I have so much clearance with these fenders and haven’t even done suspension yet. I bet you’re great at parties clown