Why is this yellow fluid being expelled from side vent?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ben2k9

Reaction score
This has been happening since day 1. noticed some spots when i picked it up new. It doesn't happen a lot, but it's really hard to clean off. Some ran down the panel below the vent and was pretty tough to get off my paint. It seems to be more happening on the passenger side vent, i think. When I open the hood there's nothing obvious right there, the only thing I see is the coolant fluid towards the front of the engine compartment.

Anybody else having this issue? Is it normal or abnormal? If the latter, any ideas on what is causing it.

ThanksView recent photos.pngView recent photos.png

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is the windshield reservoir still located on the passenger side on gen 3's, they usually aren't that color though. Have you looked in the wheel well, any signs of something getting splashed up, maybe make sure your wheel well liner is really secure. Idk, just ideas to eliminate. Take a flashlight and see if you can see anything inside the fender from the engine compartment?