Why is the 37 lighter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
drbubbles84

drbubbles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not lighter. And your post lacks context.

So tell me, did you sprain your **** before or after you "all but promised" that my dealer wouldn't have an allocation? And didn't you say you weren't interested in the gen3? Do you just hang around the forum for an opportunity to be a ****?

Base Curb Weight - High-Output 3.5L EcoBoost® V6 (Raptor™ / Raptor™ 37 Performance Pkg)

-

5,740 lbs. / 5,886 lbs.

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey knob goblin, the 37 trucks are not lighter than the 35 trucks. Why is this hard for you to understand?

Let me guess, you pulled that off the Ford site. So it has to be true. That the same site that indicates the engine is a 3.6L?

Grayson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey knob goblin, the 37 trucks are not lighter than the 35 trucks. Why is this hard for you to understand?

Let me guess, you pulled that off the Ford site. So it has to be true. That the same site that indicates the engine is a 3.6L?

I will have to add knob goblin to my list, thanks.

Ford rushed putting the 2022 F-150 build and price tool up and I don't think they did a good job making sure information is correct. Dealer & customer feedback from delaying the configuration tool didn't help sales, because most people aren't use to trying to go through an order guide and hope that this option doesn't interfere with another, etc, etc.

speed77

Reaction score
Knob goblin. I will be stealing that for future use lol.

This got spicy quick. Pretty sure there was a post on the forum that mistakenly mixed up the curb weight for the 35s and 37s.

However, @combatninja is correct. 37s are not lighter than 35s.