Why ICON?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
People ask me why I purchased ICON Vehicle Dynamics shocks...
Customer service, great product, and amazing people! Even though it was a cold weld from the factory. Dylan Evans went out of his way to take care of his customer.. I truly believe no other manufacturer would have done this (well unless you are professional trophy truck team, with million dollar bank account)

During the 2013 Texas Raptor Run during a more balls than brains moment.. I hit a jump at speed and this happen...

View attachment 20266

Tearing the upper shock mount clean off the truck. Dylan was immediately there working the problem to get me back on the course...

View attachment 20267

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Last edited:

JDUB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wicked! That's twice I've seen that happen. The other time happened to a Saints Offroad truck.

Well, at least it's fixed better than stock now!

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw your pics earlier today and was wondering who was going to step up and help. From the first time I saw the ICON's and their adjustability I was sold. With this level of customer service I'm beyond sold! Way to build long term relationships ICON! These are next on the upgrade list unless there is something new coming out in the near future?