Why does everyone hate the B&O stereo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donmatteo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got my FatMat today from Amazon. Did yours stink like cat **** when it came? It looks like great stuff, but damn does it stink! I'm glad I opened it up so I can leave it out in the garage for a while to air out.
No. It was more like chutney, mango and burned hair.

I left it out for a day as well.

OP
OP
911 Crazy

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks, so it's not just mine.

The smell is crazy! As soon as I opened the box in my kitchen a stink cloud came out. Must be one of those products you have to let it de-fume for a while.

What was the country or origin? Mom ordered a leather purse from Tanzania years ago. It stank to high heaven. Not mid heaven, or upper middle heaven. High Heaven. Left it outside on the roof for a month so would be exposed to sun, wind, rain, moonbeams and whatnot. No help at all. So we burned it. End of problem.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What was the country or origin? Mom ordered a leather purse from Tanzania years ago. It stank to high heaven. Not mid heaven, or upper middle heaven. High Heaven. Left it outside on the roof for a month so would be exposed to sun, wind, rain, moonbeams and whatnot. No help at all. So we burned it. End of problem.

It doesn't say, judging from the smell I would say Bangladesh.