• Agate Black

• Code Orange

• Antimatter Blue

• Carbonized Grey

• Iconic Silver

• Oxford White

• Rapid Red

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

raptorzz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I initially ordered back in july I went with white but then found out Avalanche came out, so I quickly asked my dealer to switch it. After reading many threads on this forum, I see alot of people ordering 35s or 37s with Avalanche!
(edit)
Reason why im choosing avalanche is because of the gen 2 avalanche was the color i wanted,
lead foot looks like every other audi, bmw and dodge with “nardo grey” and “sting grey”

But now I think everyone is getting it and dont really know if I should do the same,
99% likely will keep it avalanche but ehh, doesnt hurt anybody if every 2023 raptor is same color does it :)

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess you missed the thread with this very same poll…

Find it & delete this one.

ray0409

Reaction score
I am interested in the avalanche color. But where can I configure the 2023 MY raptors? The Ford website only has 2022 f150 raptors.

itsarap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wouldn’t you like to know! No need to duplicate a thread that already exist. Just use common sense & the search engine. Begs the question, what have you been using?
Good grief, lighten up!
It’s just a thread, one of many. But as its duplication is irritating you, the sun will still likely rise tomorrow, and thereafter if you ignore it, and move on.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So you want to change your order from a color you like to something else because you think the color is popular? WTF?

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an AGM and AG ordered. AG got a build date first. I would have been happy with either.

That said, AG and Terrain are the two colors that always turn my head