Why am I losing my USB source setting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve got the same thing, it’s annoying, please let me know what fixes it
I have the same issue periodically. On my last oil change dealer couldn’t duplicate so of course they wouldn’t look into it further!

I did the reset where you hold in the power button and the forward button at the same time. I also had my battery unhooked overnight to replace an amp. I did both without testing, so I'm not sure which one did it, but it's corrected now and not doing it anymore. Sorry I can't tell you which one corrected it, or maybe it takes both.

Last edited:

chefsam

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are you sure its not your deivice hooked up to the usb? My daughters iphone in her mercedes wasnt connecting properly and everyone once in a while in the raptor my iphone doesnt connect, something about update on the phone I think. Anyway the master reset on the phone worked in both cases. Press volume up button press volume down button, press and hold the side button

OP
OP
Oldfart

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you sure its not your deivice hooked up to the usb? My daughters iphone in her mercedes wasnt connecting properly and everyone once in a while in the raptor my iphone doesnt connect, something about update on the phone I think. Anyway the master reset on the phone worked in both cases. Press volume up button press volume down button, press and hold the side button

Yes, it's just a USB flash drive with music on it. Once I did the reset and also had the battery unhooked overnight it works fine again.