Why Adams over others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TedB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sunday morning with the wife and kids asleep I finally had a couple of hours to myself and with the great weather I decided to give the raptor a good cleaning. Wish I had more time time to do a thorough clay bar with dawn soap, chassis/engine wash, and polish, etc, but that will have to happen at a future date when all is quiet for a day. Previous owner swore by Adams on this forum and I followed his advice and purchased a few products, really glad I did.

I gave the truck (billet silver) a through 2 bucket wash, love the adams large wash pad, dried it off quickly with my master blaster drier (no water spots with this :) ), and the adams towel, very soft. Followed up with the brilliant glaze (smells great) and goes on and off so quick, really is effortless; and last but not least the americana wax, smells good but more importantly goes on and off so easy. When all was said and done the truck body shined!

Followed up with SVRT on the rims, all plastic/vinyls and of course the tires, love it! Didn't have enough time to use my spray sealant or glass items, guess that will have to wait till next time.

The products are comparatively costlier to other I have in the garage but the excellent results and ease of effort, is well worth the investment; I'm impressed. For my daily drivers that endure the stupidity of others and 24/7 weather patterns I'll stick to Meguires for a simple layer of protection and a good shine but the Adams is reserved for the vehicle that matters, the garage queen raptor. :worship:

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just remember if you maintain your finish correctly you should only have to Clay once.. Mine are all still smooth as a 21 year old girls (had to put "girl" in because of some sick people here) butt! Been a long time since I have run my hands across one but I remember those days fondly!!

OP
OP
WRCRaptor

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The use of a clay bar is a once a year thing in the north because of the crap they put on the roads in the winter and that is with constant up keep ( waxing ).

OP
OP
WRCRaptor

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have used the detail spray a few times and I rate is very highly. I have been using Griot's Speed shine for a few years after testing products from Meguiar's, 3M, eagle one and Wizards. Here are my ratings

1 tie Adam's and Griot's
2 Wizards
3 the rest

Adam's is great for extending the the just waxed look and easy to use, Griot's is better at light cleaning so its more like the Adam's Waterless wash maybe.

The product that has really impressed so far is VRT it has just the right amount of shine to give that new look and it is very easy to get it off of the glass and paint if you make a little mistake. To days of rain and it still looks great!

I am also using the Glass sealant and so far it is the same or better then rainx or aquapel. More reviews to come.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Used a few products this weekend. First off, bucket is a bucket, but I love the screw in screw off lid. 2nd, wash "pillow", I call it that because it's square, light, and fluffy, it's high quality. It holds a TON of soap and water, and really does a nice job. My only hang up is I would like to see them make it a mitt. I would still buy it again, I would just prefer a mitt. 3rd, soap. This stuff is great. Just a little (1 fl oz) creates a ton of suds, and it smells great too. 4th, the great white drying towel, worked great. There is a lot of towel here, it'll easily do the whole truck. I have a jelly blade, so that helps a ton with drying. But even after that I never had to unfold the towel, I just left it in a small square and it soaked everything up.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
feed the sheep wheeties. it might help. or growth hormones....

sounds like you got a good set up going. if i ever wash my vehicles i will definitely be giving you a call

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score

SVT Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 words. CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I have bought 1000's of dollars worth of stuff from them and have not been disappointed with ANYthing. We even stopped at the storefront when we were passing through in CO a few years ago and not only did Adam show us around the place. he took us out to lunch too! It was freakin awesome! Give them a shot and NEVER LOOK BACK!