Why 700hp instead of 705hp?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bbarnesnc

Reaction score
I’m with LVsFinest on this one. Jump over the TRX in HP and they start working now to bumps theirs up for MY23 to jump the Raptor. Slow roll them to think they are still on top and outperform them for at least a year as Ford works on the MY24 refresh.

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they won’t up the TRX HP, they are going to put it on a diet and try to beat Fords weight advantage. They get better performance and agility along with increased fuel economy.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think they won’t up the TRX HP, they are going to put it on a diet and try to beat Fords weight advantage. They get better performance and agility along with increased fuel economy.
How? The only thing that sounds reasonable is fiberglass hood and fenders. How much would that save? Or are they already fiberglass?

Nesc204

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just my 2 cents. It's still going to handle like a TRUCK. Good luck keeping that on the road. Lol. Average person can't even handle high HP cars

New recaros

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How? The only thing that sounds reasonable is fiberglass hood and fenders. How much would that save? Or are they already fiberglass?
There a 1000 ways to save weight, lighter wheels and tires, thinner body panels, smaller and shorter bolts, lighter seats, thinner glass more aluminum etc…a pound here and there adds up.

Citizen Park

Reaction score
Great to see Ford back on top with the R. With that being said, I find it annoying they built a trophy truck just to top the TRX. Cause we all know the R is way too expensive to take off-roading. Lets not forget to mention it'll need some heavy mods to control all that power. With that said, I'd take one in a heartbeat :) if I could afford it.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There a 1000 ways to save weight, lighter wheels and tires, thinner body panels, smaller and shorter bolts, lighter seats, thinner glass more aluminum etc…a pound here and there adds up.
Every design change costs money. And then there's the fundamental trade off: fast, light, cheap. Choose any two.