who's using Dynamat?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorguy1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve dynamatt’d the doors, and have to wonder what more you’re going to get by going further. I’d be willing to bet the truck stock is not even .5 db quieter dynamatt’d fully.
I used it on my Tremor on the doors and the back of the cab and the floor as far as the seats. I was amazed at the difference it made. I bought some for the Raptor, but haven't gotten around to the install yet.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used:
Damplifier pro and black hole tiles in my doors
luxury liner pro on the door card
abs vapor barriers
damplifier pro on the door panels
damplifier pro and luxury liner pro on the rear wall
damplifier pro and closed cell foam on a, b, and c pillars
luxury liner pro on the firewall
a layer of dampflier pro and closed cell foam over the entire floor.

I can drive through an under body car wash and cant even hear or feel it. Truck was very quiet to begin with, now its silent. All the doors close with a nice solid sound, no gravel noise permeating through the fender wells. If you just install vibration dampener and nothing else, you are just throwing money in the trash. It takes a culmination of materials but man does it make an enormous difference.

0r30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just did the two front doors. Aside from some small cuts on my fingers from all the pieces installed...not too bad.

0r30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used:
Damplifier pro and black hole tiles in my doors
luxury liner pro on the door card
abs vapor barriers
damplifier pro on the door panels
damplifier pro and luxury liner pro on the rear wall
damplifier pro and closed cell foam on a, b, and c pillars
luxury liner pro on the firewall
a layer of dampflier pro and closed cell foam over the entire floor.

I can drive through an under body car wash and cant even hear or feel it. Truck was very quiet to begin with, now its silent. All the doors close with a nice solid sound, no gravel noise permeating through the fender wells. If you just install vibration dampener and nothing else, you are just throwing money in the trash. It takes a culmination of materials but man does it make an enormous difference.

DH-

How big are the sections you cut out for the doors when installing the luxury liner pro? How many square feet is required? I saw some of your photos but trying to order the right amount.

I just got done installing the dynamat on the doors but will more than likely add the luxury liner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: