Who's still waiting for their '14? Post up so we can see who is still waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kboss87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the call today that its in. I couldnt make it to the dealer until 5 minutes before they closed. They let me check it out quick. It has 34 miles on it and 3/4 tank of gas. I feel like thats out of the norm. Thoughts? Should I complain about the miles?

rcbRAPTOR

Reaction score
Mine had 33. I expected to see a tag stating they used for quality tests. At 3k, no problems.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

GEOSURVEY

Reaction score
Mine had 31 miles which I thought was a bit high.
My corvette only had 3 miles on it when I picked it up.

Attachments

• IMG_0542.jpg
    IMG_0542.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 58
D

Deleted member 12951

Mine was 28. There is a thread on this very thing. Bunch of people posted up what theirs was. Also they don't ship them full of gas, the dealer is the one that fills it up for you.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
3/4 tank? You do know that you paid for a fulltank in the price right? Check your invoice as you paid a fuel charge.

Got the call today that its in. I couldnt make it to the dealer until 5 minutes before they closed. They let me check it out quick. It has 34 miles on it and 3/4 tank of gas. I feel like thats out of the norm. Thoughts? Should I complain about the miles?

Supercup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had 7 miles on it. Full of gas. I would expect a few miles and would not worry about 34 miles - as long as they started your warranty at 34 miles! If your truck was ordered I would expect fewer miles. Delivery was probably 2-7, then add a few miles for the tech to take a shake down cruise. If your truck was from the lot I would say its pretty normal.

The 3/4 tank of gas is more of a customer service issue than what you paid for. I would let the dealer GM know you are disappointed in not receiving a full tank. If they don't do anything to make you happy I would be looking for another dealer for my service and next vehicle. My guess is the GM will go out of his way to make you happy.

Good luck and enjoy your truck.