Who's got Black Friday lighting deals (2022)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Personally, I am leaning in towards the permanent smart lighting, but descrete, that I can leave up year round and switch colors/schemes for whatever holiday is coming next. You can even program them in advance to switch colors based on the calendar. Cry once.
TOWMBO is pushing me hard for this option. IDK why, her contribution is usually fetching one or 2 cords and watching some hallmark movie while I put up the decorations. I’ve lost my interest in anything to do with the roof. New one is more steep than I’m used to and I get nothing out of lighting up my roof outline. OTOH, were I to take a tumble off the roof, I’d definitely be spending some quality time in the hospital.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
TOWMBO is pushing me hard for this option. IDK why, her contribution is usually fetching one or 2 cords and watching some hallmark movie while I put up the decorations. I’ve lost my interest in anything to do with the roof. New one is more steep than I’m used to and I get nothing out of lighting up my roof outline. OTOH, were I to take a tumble off the roof, I’d definitely be spending some quality time in the hospital.

Everybody does roof line these days, and I don't want to try and match that professional look while fighting my fear of heights. I do have permanent string lights along the back though, but it's a one story with roof line no higher than 8 feet back there. It's just the front that's got high pitch lines. But I would consider doing it just one time....

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So, where they at? Vendors.......what say you?
You guys miss this did you?

I can probably talk our marketing team into getting you a hookup to the pre-sale yet, if you subscribe to our list and shoot us an email at - info @spvparts.com

OP
OP
Spooky

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I have a few neighbors like that. There's two legit reasons for that though. One is that many people do Halloween decorations now, and it's less effort to put up Christmas decorations when you take down Halloween. The other is the so many people outsource their decorations now, that the lawn pros turned decoration pros need to start early to hit all the customers. Personally, I am leaning in towards the permanent smart lighting, but descrete, that I can leave up year round and switch colors/schemes for whatever holiday is coming next. You can even program them in advance to switch colors based on the calendar. Cry once.
Well, that and it'll be WAAAYYYY colder in December. It's better to decorate for Christmas while it's like 75 degrees in October....

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Not here. We’re still in the 60’s - 70’s in the run up to Christmas. Chilly mornings, but usually permissibly warm.