Who's got Black Friday lighting deals (2022)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Yeah... Supporting vendors need to REPRESENT. It’s already past time, at least one vendor last year started early.

Fùck’s sake, local stores already have Christmas stuff out, and there are already folks with Christmas decorations in their yards here.

#AreFRFSupportingVendorsSlackingOff?

;-)

Corpsefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last time I bought something on black Friday was a LCD TV like 18 years ago. Back when you stood in line at 3am on Black Friday to get something. Not Thanksgiving day. In a few years the sheep will be in line Halloween night after trick or treating.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Last time I bought something on black Friday was a LCD TV like 18 years ago. Back when you stood in line at 3am on Black Friday to get something. Not Thanksgiving day. In a few years the sheep will be in line Halloween night after trick or treating.

Dude, 4 houses from me they put up Christmas lights the day after Halloween and lit them 2nd day after.

It’s not even Thanksgiving, fer fûck’s sake

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Nah. People don't have that sort of attention span. Sure, the current trend is to get the jump on the competition and get your sales out early, but I doubt these sales are generating anything close to the activity that BF does. I would guess this trend will go away soon. Once/if supply chain is backup, I wouldn't be surprised if Amazon or whoever end up having a big sale mid December...it's not like they can't ship it by Christmas still.

Dude, 4 houses from me they put up Christmas lights the day after Halloween and lit them 2nd day after.

It’s not even Thanksgiving, fer fûck’s sake

Yea, I have a few neighbors like that. There's two legit reasons for that though. One is that many people do Halloween decorations now, and it's less effort to put up Christmas decorations when you take down Halloween. The other is the so many people outsource their decorations now, that the lawn pros turned decoration pros need to start early to hit all the customers. Personally, I am leaning in towards the permanent smart lighting, but descrete, that I can leave up year round and switch colors/schemes for whatever holiday is coming next. You can even program them in advance to switch colors based on the calendar. Cry once.