Who would like a factory tuned Raptor or perhaps an over the air tune purchased through ford?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

uscraptor51

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any power increase output should be an option! We all know there is more to squeeze out…it’s a no brained.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feel like an over the air update free of cost is really what should be happening here. Even if it’s say 25hp. You buy a 65-85k raptor seems only fair. They knew what a TRX was when they released the gen 3. IMO
Ford’s answer to the TRX is the most pathetic, flat footed response possible. I don’t think they could have done a better job of telling the 2 Gen guys to go buy a TRX if they tried.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talk about a marketing windfall....Ford decides that after roll out & testing of the MY 21-22 Raptors they can safely handle a HP Increase. So they use over the air update to showcase the technology built into Ford products!

Last edited:

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I absolutely would be in on this. I've always wanted a tune on my performance vehicles but never had the stones to do it for fear of voiding warranties! With that being said - this truck isn't starved for power.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been rumored since 2017 and will likely never materialize.
Exactly. Hate to be a bubble burster, but you will be waiting a long time for a Ford tune. That would have came for Gen 2’s long ago as you can see, they offer this for some of the Mustangs already. Ford said they already retuned the Gen 3 for more power to be delivered earlier and lower down, as the linked rear can better utilize the power. So durability isn’t the issue as so many previously Gen 2’s that have been tuned are not breaking drive train parts. And this tune is a lot more power than Ford would even come close to giving you.

Now will model year ‘23 the refresh year offer a power bump from factory? Curious.