Who wants to bet they stick with Fox Shocks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you are financing then expect at least 5%-7% on a 60 month loan with Tier 1 credit in a couple of years.
I'm not. I've only financed two vehicles in 46 years. My first new truck, in 1985 which I paid off in nine months, and a 2012 where I got a 2% discount for financing with a loan having no prepayment penalty. I made one payment. The flip side of inflation for me is that Raptors may well be $100k when I get around to it. Or not. Predicting the economy is a fools game.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the Ranger Raptor but I think at this point I would stop making so many trims and focus on getting vehicles out the door. Cut some of these trim levels & integrate options packages/engine choices accordingly

I don't think limiting model and trim choices is going to help solve the supply chain issues. It's not an issue of man power, even if you could re task the marketing, design, and engineering teams towards supply efforts. The only thing they really can do in that regarding is removing features that are the most constrained by supply, like the engine cut off feature and blues clues, that aren't key selling features.

Besides, the Ranger Raptor isn't set to debut in the US till 2023.

I would agree though that with interest rates set to rise, it's likely that demand is going to start going down, supply will be less of a concern. I guess in that regard, inflation could be helpful as it's been to buy a vehicle as soon as possible rather than wait. A 5% interest rate isn't that bad of a deal when inflation is at 7%.