Who wants a Sway bar Quick Disconnect

• Yes

Votes: 96 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 5.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 15 12.8%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Supposedly a few vendors have one under development but want one like yesterday. so to help light a fire under there ass i thought i would start a poll to see if we could get enough interest to help speed this up.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
kind of like this it's for a jeep but gives you the general idea.
Jeep Sway-bar Quick Disconnects

Hey I'am Canadian also lol.

I know. I know. That's why for the joke lol. Apparently 6.2 and Netix feel picked on - by only a couple of guys out of 10,000 + members?

Hopefully this thing would be hardcore Raptor-sturdy. That Jeep one looks a bit flimsy?

OP
OP
Captain Awesome

Captain Awesome

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know. I know. That's why for the joke lol. Apparently 6.2 and Netix feel picked on - by only a couple of guys out of 10,000 + members?

Hopefully this thing would be hardcore Raptor-sturdy. That Jeep one looks a bit flimsy?
lol i know i have been following that :smiley-face-popcorn
well of corse i'am pretty sure are vendors would do a good job of it i just posted that on so i gives people a ruff idea plus it had the cool animation to it.

justvettn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You're still here! And they thought all the Canadians were packing up...

You guys won't be happy till you run all us Canadians off the forum! :bawl:

They have a quick disconnect that you do by hand and now an electric disconnect, how trick is that?