Who received their 37 and disliked the blue interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoKnowHarm

Reaction score
The consensus is the blue is nicer in person. With rumor that blue on the 37 will be an option instead of forced is there anyone that regrets the blue or has had it a few days and not like it. If so what color is your Raptor?

If you like the blue more in person what is it that makes it “nicer in person”. Have a CO 35 on order but should I find a unicorn dealer 37 at low markup would consider and would appreciate your POV.

Jcc6600

Reaction score
The consensus is the blue is nicer in person. With rumor that blue on the 37 will be an option instead of forced is there anyone that regrets the blue or has had it a few days and not like it. If so what color is your Raptor?

If you like the blue more in person what is it that makes it “nicer in person”. Have a CO 35 on order but should I find a unicorn dealer 37 at low markup would consider and would appreciate your POV.
Just picked up my 37 last night. Lots of blue in the interior for sure. Lol. It’s not terrible black would look a lot better IMO. But I may be in the minority here but my Gen2 seats were alot more comfy than these recaro Gen3 seats.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Ahh…The age old question…why blue? I have been so surprised how much negative feedback or at least very vocal feedback regarding FORD’s decision to go with Rhapsody Blue for the 37 package….What I have learned in the last 24 months about the good old USA….(1) People love to hoard toilet paper (2) Blue vehicle interiors forced upon them bring very strong reactions (3) Blue masks being forced upon people bring an equally strong reaction and sometimes violent reaction…fights, yelling matches , etc….I am not a psychologist, but the common thread appears to be BLUE!!! Wait , you say, toilet paper isn’t blue ?? Toilet paper has a strong family tie to the blue dye used in public urinals…and that is why people have so much emotional energy on toilet paper….its first cousin is BLUE!!!
Cheers!!!

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now that Ford has corrected the blue problem on the 2022 37 trucks, you will see the blue Recaro option return to its previous 4% adoption rate consistent with the outgoing G2 trucks....

Next on the agenda: the return of an analog (appearing) tach and My View gauges as well as the demise of that new shifter.....

Baby steps....

combatninja

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m thinking there are going to be quite a few early adopters that paid hefty ADMs for 37 Package 2021 trucks with some buyer’s remorse when they see 2022 37 Pack trucks with black interiors for $5-15K less than they paid.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's going to be hard to get ppl to talk bad about there brand new truck. Especially after they paid almost 80k for it.
I think you'd have to get one with nothing other than the 37 package to keep the price under $80k. My 35 is not too far away, much less than the 37 package.