Who received their 37 and disliked the blue interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are so much nicer in person the online pics and videos for some reason make them a lot more “bluer” for some reason. It’s a super nice touch imo. Very comfortable and they keep you in place.

drbubbles84

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually like the blue interior. But I didn't order it because I'm told more broad shouldered folks will find the seats less comfortable. One forum member said so and so did the dealer sales manager. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same here, I have th 801a package and the leather seats are really nice. I had wanted the recaros but didn't get them. What I would like to hear from is someone who has sat in both style seats in a gen3 and what their thoughts are. Seems I read somewhere the seats in the gen3 are different that gen2 (both the leather and the recaros). Is that true?

Last edited:

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would highly recommend they are great. I’m curious on the long term but I think it will be ok with proper care.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would highly recommend they are great. I’m curious on the long term but I think it will be ok with proper care.
i have 60k on mine and they dont show much wear. just be careful not to jump on or slide off the side seat bolters. thats a guarenteed way to wear them out and ruin the seats... up and over is the way