who owns a 13 without the 801a?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i just received word that there will be a unit available soon that will add nav to the mft system. for those of you who dont have the nav units, i am wondering if there is any interest in adding the system. i dont have full details yet, but i will post the info as i receive it. this will work for ALL mft systems is what i am told. i know hat only the 2013 raptors have it so im guessing it might not be a huge hit with us, but if you have another ford vehicle with mft and no nav, this might be for you.

yamahauler16

Reaction score
I have the 800. I ordered it that way. I would be interested in nav now that I had to move to a city I have never lived in.

I am also interested in something like to kicker sound gate system. I really like the plug and play but the price seems a bit high. I had a local shop quote me but they seemed like a bunch of slappys.

Any idea for simple upgrades? The base stuff really sucks

Stang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kenwood DNX-890HD is a kick ass garmin based navi head unit. I have it paired up with stock Sony system.

We have the ford navi in our Flex and there no comparison.

u2eze2an.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4