Who makes these lights??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zev

Reaction score
Trying to find out who makes these small round aftermarket fog lights, five on each side. Any ideas anyone?
Thx!

Attachments

• 7BADEF79-CBBB-4FCA-9405-DC50D77DD255.jpeg
    7BADEF79-CBBB-4FCA-9405-DC50D77DD255.jpeg
    213.6 KB · Views: 97
OP
OP
Z

Zev

Reaction score
They definitely are, trying to figure out who. They were on my truck when I purchased it and a few of them aren’t working. Dealer is going to make good on them, just having a hard time figuring out where to get them.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Because if they can’t fix them first then they’ll have to get me new lights. Proper lights!

The dealer is going to replace $200 lights with $600+ lights? Why wouldn't the preplace with more cheap chinese lights?

Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Because if they can’t fix them first then they’ll have to get me new lights. Proper lights!
We work with dealers, so you can let them know that we can hook them up with a wholesale account for what kit you guys decide on.

One of the more popular on the lower price end are the Radiance kit here with the amber backlights-

We also developed a plug n play module to connect the amber to your parking/marker lights here-

You can see a video on the marker adapter here-

And we have several other open box deals here.

The point is, if they say they will replace it, you can see what you want in accordance with the allowance they give and have them buy something you like.

In any instance, let us know if we can ever be of assistance.

John-
SPV