Who likes free STUFF? Who likes a good Scavenger hunt? Watch this thread.. Launching SOON!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Which fuse pack did you get? The one with 6 or the other one? I didn't pay that close of attention, just grabbing a freebie and now I can't find it on their site to see what I got.

I think it had 6. That was fun, for a little bit I thought I was too dumb and was doing it wrong. The eggs didn't kick in for a little bit. Great vendor.

OP
OP
Specialtyperformanceparts

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Which fuse pack did you get? The one with 6 or the other one? I didn't pay that close of attention, just grabbing a freebie and now I can't find it on their site to see what I got.

Egg 9 was the 6 fuse switch fuse kit, Egg 11 was the full 27 fuse gen 2 kit. (I just took them off as they got taken to keep it cleaner.)

OP
OP

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I think it had 6. That was fun, for a little bit I thought I was too dumb and was doing it wrong. The eggs didn't kick in for a little bit. Great vendor.

I'm glad you had fun! I thought it would be something different... Unfortunately, even though I activated them at 11 on the dot. The system didn't refresh the page for about 15 minutes...

Keep in mind everyone about the ticket for the drawing on the $500 gift card next month. If anyone buys anything. Add the ticket ($0) to the order. For every $50 spent, it is one entry.

John

OICNW-Rob

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this! It was fun to look through everything. I scored some flag decals! I will be checking your site out first before ordering my next mods.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool. It was fun looking through everything. Nothing that I could use with my setup but that didn't stop the excitement of looking.
Thanks for the the killer deals some people got!!