Who is driving my Truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have left very specific instructions that nothing is to be removed or added to/ from the vehicle. I will be doing the first wash when I get home, I won't let them put a bunch of swirls in it. I hope I can figure out down to the minute it will be delivered so I can watch it come of the truck. If I all I have is a day that it will be delivered I guess I will camp out and wait.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have left very specific instructions that nothing is to be removed or added to/ from the vehicle. I will be doing the first wash when I get home, I won't let them put a bunch of swirls in it. I hope I can figure out down to the minute it will be delivered so I can watch it come of the truck. If I all I have is a day that it will be delivered I guess I will camp out and wait.

Z, funny how much us Blue Flame Fans are alike! I went up to the admin office and checked how much vacation time I have left so I can prepare for the arrival!

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It does suck paying that much and having it not "new".

It's easy in Germany you just play who's bigger.

I was offered $70,000 for mine but still don't have the cash. So I'll keep it for now.

Yokota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First, thank you for your service. Second, mine had 1600+ miles on it. Been sitting (but not much) at the dealership for several months and lots of test drives. I have more than 10,000 on it after 10 months, and I work from home!! Any excuse to drive the beast and I am out the door. After your first day behind the wheel, you will have totally forgotten about the first 47. Another Yank Tank in the motherland. Hope you can keep from rubbing on anything.

OP
OP
Soldier64

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yokota, thanks for what you do as well! The Yank tank will do just fine in the Motherland haha.

Bane, that's quite a bit too... Sorry, but I hope you're enjoying it.

Silver, I'm like NASCAR I do more left turns anyway. You probably just helped my drive in. Haha, as for the hole in the hood at least you'll be unique just like me...

Shortbusdriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had 23 the day I picked it up, I was told that it would be driven by someone at the dealer after delivery but before being sold. So who knows how many it had when the dealer got it.