Who is driving my Truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First, thanks for the support everyone. Like most serving I love my job and it's my pleasure!

Silver- I can't wait to get it for sure. It's going to be awesome to have. Just working out how to deal with it here in Germany.

What all do you have to do to have it over there? I bet it is a paper work nightmare. You going to bring it back to the states or just leave it over there and probably profit some?

OP
OP
Soldier64

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What all do you have to do to have it over there? I bet it is a paper work nightmare. You going to bring it back to the states or just leave it over there and probably profit some?

It's really not hard to get it here. There was some paperwork my boss had to sign but that's it. I ordered it from aafes and had the paperwork signed and then it's just been a waiting game. I want to keep this thing forever if I have a choice but if I can make some money on it I might let it go. Haven't decided yet and that will depend what the 15s look like haha.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's really not hard to get it here. There was some paperwork my boss had to sign but that's it. I ordered it from aafes and had the paperwork signed and then it's just been a waiting game. I want to keep this thing forever if I have a choice but if I can make some money on it I might let it go. Haven't decided yet and that will depend what the 15s look like haha.

Gotcha bud. You will love it once you have it. I loved my mustang more than anything in this world until I got my raptor. Now I dont even think about it anymore.

I am very curious as to how long they will make raptors. Seems like they are in such high demand they should keep making them. The gt500 is still going... hopefully the raptor will stay for a while.

OP
OP
Soldier64

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gotcha bud. You will love it once you have it. I loved my mustang more than anything in this world until I got my raptor. Now I dont even think about it anymore.

I am very curious as to how long they will make raptors. Seems like they are in such high demand they should keep making them. The gt500 is still going... hopefully the raptor will stay for a while.

Yeah, if they make the 15 when I come home and they look better or are better Im all about it. Only time will tell!

Papi4baby

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know is has been posted before that some vehicles are pulled from the line and taken for track testing by Ford.

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe my truck had 5 on it when I picked it up at the railhead. I was the one who pulled the paper and plastic off everything :)

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who cares I don't get why you would care mine had 80miles on it big whoop

Sent from my S4

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who cares I don't get why you would care mine had 80miles on it big whoop

Sent from my S4

We are all wired a bit differently, but I would have a major issue forking over 45K for a truck that had 80 miles on it that I specially ordered and waited all this time for. I can see a test drive, a run around a track or around the block, but 80 miles? You can drive from Hartford to Boston and it would be about 90 miles. That is one hell of a test drive! :fca5278d:

OP
OP
Soldier64

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We are all wired a bit differently, but I would have a major issue forking over 45K for a truck that had 80 miles on it that I specially ordered and waited all this time for. I can see a test drive, a run around a track or around the block, but 80 miles? You can drive from Hartford to Boston and it would be about 90 miles. That is one hell of a test drive! :fca5278d:

I'm and mad anymore like I said but you are right. I spent literally 50k cash money on a truck that is showing up with a minimum of 47 miles on it and for what reason? I get it and I'm fine now I was just a little pissed off at first.

trafficman337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm and mad anymore like I said but you are right. I spent literally 50k cash money on a truck that is showing up with a minimum of 47 miles on it and for what reason? I get it and I'm fine now I was just a little pissed off at first.

Honestly, I am right there with you. Just to give you an example, my dealer called me when my 2010 came in. They left it right where the trailer operator parked it. I drove it to the prep area, they safety checked it, detailed it and I took delivery (it had 6 miles on it). My dealer did the same thing with my GT500, that had 4 miles on it! The GT500 is a bit different. They govern those things from the factory up to 50 miles, so the boys at the dealership or at the rail office won't "test drive them." The supercharger is programmed not to kick in until the odometer has at least 50 miles on it! Anyhow, in my honest opinion, you had every right in the world to be pissed. Besides, you are protecting us! Thanks again for your service and stay safe!

Last edited: