Who in here has the biggest power Gen 2?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halo Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is what I can share.

I can’t give you a horsepower number, but I’m consistently able to run 4.2 second 0-60 and brake boosted last night on a dry flat rd I did a 4.18!

If I could just get faster turbo spool up from a
Dead stop it would be a 3.9 second truck.
I have at least a 0.25 second delay until the turbos really spool and then it’s like lift off at Cape Canaveral.

I’m still in disbelief the difference with the spark plugs... but I’m just in disbelief that this thing which weighs 5700lbs... with giant 35 inch tires... with all that drivetrain underneath it... will stay with most of your average domestic sports cars. Your basic coyote GT Mustang is going to be a tossup and with AWD... the raptor has the edge...

Raptor??? It’s ridiculous and if anyone said it to me.... I’d laugh at them.

Just wild.

You don’t need big turbo kits. At this point it’s not worth the potential for problems. Maybe one day if it’s worked out....

Seriously.... a 4 second cruise ship as it is?!!!

Just unreal.

Ok so let me in on this spark plug secret.. Whats the scoop on this

Stroked out

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Badgertits nailed it pretty much, i was curious on how much power anyone made b4 it blows. Still haven't heard that story. Btw full race has bolt on larger turbos, that would be a good start. I really just wanted to type BADGERTITS

OPT PRIME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to drop some stuff off at the junk yard, prob 200# piece furniture, no more than. With myself, one 120# pax and a 90# dog the SCREW Raptor with KM3 37s weighed 7000 pounds before I unloaded the furniture. 0-60 sub-5 is incredible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After spending all that loot on go fast goodies, I would definitely make a trip or two the local drag strip to verify gains. The GPS units a fun to play with, but can’t be used to post performance claims. Perhaps you could post before and after GPS data to get a feel for performance improvements... but again, not actual elapsed times vs distance or mph.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've beat an SRT10 already.......
? So you “beat” a truck that weighs 1000+ lbs less w/ more hp & tq w/ a NA engine? You either beat the driver or the driven wheels (2 vs 4) or your modded.

Either way- kudos I suppose. I could care less if my raptor is “fast”- cuz I know it’ll never be

SexyAvalancheGrey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
? So you “beat” a truck that weighs 1000+ lbs less w/ more hp & tq w/ a NA engine? You either beat the driver or the driven wheels (2 vs 4) or your modded.

Either way- kudos I suppose. I could care less if my raptor is “fast”- cuz I know it’ll never be

First off I make more power then he does. Maybe you should read a signature. And the difference is around 500lbs. Plus the truck is about lets say 15 years old, so im sure it is down on power just because tings wear with time and don't perform as well as a brand new vehicle.

Last edited:

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SRT 10 probably missed his 1-2 shift. J/K i had a 06 QC with an auto . 06 were heavier than 04 or 05's. My Srt10 would really start pulling on high end. Raced plenty BMW's ect. 140+mph on mexico interstates

Last edited:

WC114

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say mine is pretty fast. With Cobb stage 2 , goose tuned. Huge diff. This coming from a 427 tri-power muscle car guy. But to each there own

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First off I make more power then he does. Maybe you should read a signature. And the difference is around 500lbs. Plus the truck is about lets say 15 years old, so im sure it is down on power just because tings wear with time and don't perform as well as a brand new vehicle.

Well that makes sense - except for the part about age = power loss. Even mileage doesn't mean power loss all the time, all depends on how it was maintained/mileage etc. not simply older car = less power.

That being said....its the Gen 2 Raptor that seems to suffer from "unknown power loss" over relatively short period of time. Only reason I am considering adding a catch can now @ 5k miles despite the fact I'm concerned it could void my warranty. I don't remember which publication it was (C&D or motortrend etc) but on one of the first long term tests of the new Raptor the thing wound up being significantly slower/less powerful after 25-30k miles or so.