who has updated to SYNC3 VERSION 3.0 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where are you guys getting these latest builds? Every time I log into the ford site it says my software is up to date, which is BS. I have 18025 I think. Link?

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Where are you guys getting these latest builds? Every time I log into the ford site it says my software is up to date, which is BS. I have 18025 I think. Link?
owner.ford.com

did you install the bootleg 18025? you might have to downgrade/upgrade. I’m not sure why the Ford site doesn’t seem to be fully accurate, but it may simply need you to keep trying. do you see your vehicle health reports on the Ford site?

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
owner.ford.com

did you install the bootleg 18025? you might have to downgrade/upgrade. I’m not sure why the Ford site doesn’t seem to be fully accurate, but it may simply need you to keep trying. do you see your vehicle health reports on the Ford site?
Yes i see my health reports. How do i downgrade? Can someone just Dropbox the file for me? [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro