who has updated to SYNC3 VERSION 3.0 ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SYNC[emoji768 said:
3;1251469]what files are inside the zipped file? you have to extract them onto the usb cant just copy the zipped file over

Unzip to a newly formatted USB

Click my truck pic below that will take you my site where I have it documented a few blogs back...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what files are inside the zipped file? you have to extract them onto the usb cant just copy the zipped file over

I think you meant to reply to the post above mine...it wouldn't download at all for me.

EDIT: It worked through Chrome..wtf?

Last edited:

SYNC®3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unzip to a newly formatted USB

Click my truck pic below that will take you my site where I have it documented a few blogs back...

I think you meant to reply to the post above mine...it wouldn't download at all for me.

EDIT: It worked through Chrome..wtf?

can one of you guys post the autoinstall instructions on here for me? Ive seen several kinds Im curious which one came with your download?

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can one of you guys post the autoinstall instructions on here for me? Ive seen several kinds Im curious which one came with your download?

This is what was in the autoinstall .lst file that came in my download:

[SYNCGen3.0_3.0.18025_PRODUCT]

Item1 = Apps package (3.0.18025)
Open1 = SyncMyRide\JR3T-14G381-AL.tar.gz

Options = Delay,AutoInstall

SYNC®3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what was in the autoinstall .lst file that came in my download:

[SYNCGen3.0_3.0.18025_PRODUCT]

Item1 = Apps package (3.0.18025)
Open1 = SyncMyRide\JR3T-14G381-AL.tar.gz

Options = Delay,AutoInstall

Ahhh mines different, mine includes XML generate file and partition check file and its 3.0_ALL so even 1.0 can do it

SJRaptorG2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I was a little reluctant updating to 18025, but after seeing that several of u installed it I said WTF and did it. Simple just like the 3.0 upgrade.

Download from link into computer, click on zip drive, highlight all in zip folder and copy it into flash-drive. Then plug drive into truck and it took about 5min to update.

torrin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, what is the big win to upgrade from 2.3? Mine seems to be okay except I don't get text messages to sync when I am connect bluetooth with my iPhone.

OP
OP
Toadster

Toadster

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, what is the big win to upgrade from 2.3? Mine seems to be okay except I don't get text messages to sync when I am connect bluetooth with my iPhone.

Hopefully support WAZE this month [emoji106]