Who has the best price on Nav-Tv ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like Nav-Tv is the way to go... but where to get the best price?

Also.. Is this a easy installation?

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
if you want to get added into a group buy, let me know. i have had a couple requests for anoher one so i am leaving it somewhat openended until we get enough for the discount.

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

there are a couple videos showing install. without a front cam, i would say (no shop, a typical garage install) 1 1/2 hours. front cam add 30 minutes. if you got a shop and are familiar with how the truck comes apart and have the right tools, (and have installed 6 of them now) 30 minutes...... front cam 45 to hr.

OP
OP
sniperm

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
front cam?

I have a front cam.. my truck is a 2013.

How much would the group buy price would be??

RajunCajun37

Banned
Reaction score
I'm interested
No front cam but I want rear camera while rolling. Got some nasty rear facing LEDs and would love to check the trailer when rolling AT NIGHT.

Also, navigation while rolling and having my passengers watch a DVD on the road would be awesome. Is there a way for me to play videos on my phone through the USB port and watch them on my navigation screen?

lockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a pioneer avic can't remember which one off the top of my head it's in great shape had it in my corvette for 4 months sold the vette and bought the raptor and don't think I'm going thru the hassle of putting it in the Raptor I paid 1500 for it new it has dvd nav everything I'll let it go for 500 shipped in the U.S.