Who has the best aux light install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MAMiller44

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can we get a breakdown on that setup. Did you solder the upfitter wires from the truck into those red wires.

I told myself that if one more person asked I would do a write-up thread on it, so I'll do that in a few days when I'm back home with a materials and tool list to everything I use for my very OCD electrical wiring jobs, but yes those red and blue wires are about 18" extensions soldered to the factory wiring so you can actually move stuff around and have some slack.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I told myself that if one more person asked I would do a write-up thread on it, so I'll do that in a few days when I'm back home with a materials and tool list to everything I use for my very OCD electrical wiring jobs, but yes those red and blue wires are about 18" extensions soldered to the factory wiring so you can actually move stuff around and have some slack.

Be sure to post as a new thread and I will make it a sticky.

Royden

Reaction score
Eagerly awaiting this new thread... that's a clean setup.... I didn't see any extra relays? Some people are recommending this.... thanks for the update.