Who doesn't like a good donut? Show your donut pics and vids here!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E63

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's my favorite...

8594d1337448300-who-doesnt-like-good-donut-show-your-donut-pics-vids-here-uploadfromtaptalk1337448299317.jpg

That is awesome. Great skill.

Here in California they are going to pass a law to make illegal to do a donut while taking a picture. :crazy:

davej

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, It was right after, and during a big storm in the high portion of the Anza Borrego Dessert. I did about 3 passes, the last of which I drifted some towards that big tree stump. I stopped to take pics and when I attempted to leave I was still in 2 WD, then shifted to 4high and blew the power steering pump front seal, shifted into low and crawled out no problem. But that was very hard to get home without PS. For those that know the area it is very steep, narrow and twisty loose rocks et al. (Coyote and Sheep Canyons). Made it home, shoulders were trashed. Truck was only a week old and pump replaced under warranty. I did get some amazing pictures from that trip.

---------- Post added at 09:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

And I bet you had a smile from ear to ear afterwords. Looks like that was some hard pack, tough to get your claws into it.
Yea I definitely had a great time.