Who buys a raptor R?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExT

Reaction score
They used the spot for the heated steering wheel instead of the 2wd button…

I‘m not sure why the TRX not having 2wd is an issue?
Lol. Best comment I've read in a while. The saying "People who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones" still stands.
If I'm not misread, someone just stated that most of TRX never seen dirt. But Raptor owners seem to worried more about lacking of 2WD on the TRX. Kinda makes me wonder which truck actually see more dirt lol.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Lol. Best comment I've read in a while. The saying "People who live in glass house shouldn't throw stones" still stands.
If I'm not misread, someone just stated that most of TRX never seen dirt. But Raptor owners seem to worried more about lacking of 2WD on the TRX. Kinda makes me wonder which truck actually see more dirt lol.

Hmm.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
If you’re saying going in the dirt with 2wd is not possible or fun, I don’t know what to say.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
If you’re saying going in the dirt with 2wd is not possible or fun, I don’t know what to say.
Yeah, I'll need a flow chart to figure that one out. Which is the glass house and who is throwing stones here on a Raptor forum? And is anyone worried about anything? :p

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's somewhat obvious that they aren't selling to serious off road drivers or they'd lose the extra doors. They're building family trucks...... Take the whole family to SB's.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The extra doors do not get in the way as much as the width. I spend 5/6 weeks living out of mine hunting all over the mtn west in the fall. The width really stops you more than anything. That said I fit down some tight trails. If I could limit the crap I bring I would do the ranger raptor if it ever comes out. But you get the comments when you show up to trade it in, what did do you do to this thing. And yes having 2wd is a huge deal.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The extra doors do not get in the way as much as the width. I spend 5/6 weeks living out of mine hunting all over the mtn west in the fall. The width really stops you more than anything. That said I fit down some tight trails. If I could limit the crap I bring I would do the ranger raptor if it ever comes out. But you get the comments when you show up to trade it in, what did do you do to this thing. And yes having 2wd is a huge deal.

As in you live inside of the cabin or a tent.. help me here...

If you need a couple of dollars, just drop the cash app....