Who also has been stuck in “Production” (no check mark)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen this on the ones I have been keeping track of. One example was one that was in production the wk before yours was stuck in production and had a EST to dealer of 9/11 well it never showed up and then on 9/13 it popped as built and waiting shipment and EST. 9/25. It arrived at the dealer on the 15th. yes only 2.5 hrs away from DTP. It had spray in bedliner!

OP
OP
gobluejd

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
I've seen this on the ones I have been keeping track of. One example was one that was in production the wk before yours was stuck in production and had a EST to dealer of 9/11 well it never showed up and then on 9/13 it popped as built and waiting shipment and EST. 9/25. It arrived at the dealer on the 15th. yes only 2.5 hrs away from DTP. It had spray in bedliner!
Yep I also have spray in! I am just hoping it just shows up!

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know it sucks! I was in production for 34 days. Any change in your Palsapp?

2010 RAPTOR SVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, at least you guys have some dates. I'm still waiting. From 8/2 - 9/27 - 9/22 - 9/15 - 10/11 and who knows what it is now!
Heck there were standard F150's ordered in August that already got built. So, much for Retail Raptors getting built. there said my 2 cents. As I drive by my local dealer that has a stock unit sitting there lookin pretty.

stoppard stop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, at least you guys have some dates. I'm still waiting. From 8/2 - 9/27 - 9/22 - 9/15 - 10/11 and who knows what it is now!
Heck there were standard F150's ordered in August that already got built. So, much for Retail Raptors getting built. there said my 2 cents. As I drive by my local dealer that has a stock unit sitting there lookin pretty.

Hey if that stock unit looks good to you and the price is right, go for it. Im glad i did! Went from unscheduled clean for 3 months to Raptor in my possesion in the blink of an eye. I am glad i dont have to wait anymore

Ted Lakoski

Reaction score
First time post....had my 35 loaded on order for 2 months in 2 dealers that have allocation but no VIN. Today found AMB 35 loaded in Plymouth IN (Oliver Ford) Chuck Karamon is the sales contact ...passed on that and found the same truck but Rapid Red in MI picking it up tomorrow....fully loaded with bead lock wheels and spray in bed. I have a 2019 and just sittting in the AMB seats an exhaust all better!