Who’s sold their Gen 1 during this market and hates the decision they made?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@jimjob Recently sold a 2014 SCREW 801A with roughly 57k on the clock for just over $50K here in CA (2nd owner). The truck was one of the cleanest Gen 1s I've seen and I regret selling it. I'm looking for a SCAB. Good luck.

eddy20

Reaction score
thanks for the input; if I could get 50K (probably not going to happen!) I would sell but for less than that I'll keep her! Dealer offered 37K.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have had 3, waited 6 months for my 13 to arrive, no wait on 14 Roush then back in an 11. I dont have regrets selling any of them, however seeing how much people are getting for them I probably could have got more for the 13 and the 14.
The 11 isnt my favorite of the 3 but has done well, 3 trips to Baja and 198,000 miles so far. Thing I like about this one is I dont feel bad beating the crap out of it. Has built suspension so it kinda likes it..lol

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
So yeah I actually couldn’t wait till after college for another Gen1. Just sold my 4Runner TRD Pro for a good size profit (thanks insane used car market) and bought another 2014, so I guess ultimately back to the thread topic, I did sell, did regret it and so now I’m back. So there is an obvious point of basically anything is for sale for enough money, but I look around and think there isn’t really anything else I want more than this Gen1. A lightning raptor or Raptor R maybe? But who could afford such nonsense when it does come….

Last edited:

TiFJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have come pretty close to selling mine a couple of times but the thing that has held me back is that there is nothing in the same price range that I would rather have. I would let it go if I had a really strong offer but that hasn't happened yet. I'm currently waiting for delivery of a Whipple too so that should temper any lingering desire to sell :rotflmao:

DropD

Reaction score
Hey guys...first post here.

I am about to buy one and I always wonder if I can somehow find posts of the previous owner to see if they took good care of it.

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys...first post here.

I am about to buy one and I always wonder if I can somehow find posts of the previous owner to see if they took good care of it.
Search feature....the neato little magnifying glass icon

DropD

Reaction score
Thanks for giving this guy with over 20 years in IT a tip on how to search, but since I know absolutely nothing about the previous owner, I don't think it would help all that much. Plus, I did try a few very general searches with that neato thing you were mentioning.

I'll keep looking around and once I actually get the truck, maybe I'll have additional info to work on. Thanks for the warm welcome.