Who’s got the highest mileage raptor eco boost?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would happily flush $6,800 per year down the toilet to avoid having to drive that overweight, 5 ton hunk of sheet around everyday, but that’s just me.

It’s all in how you look at it.

Like you said, it can out perform any Raptor including the R and it makes 1000 ft lbs of torque but like you said how you look at it.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was
Like you said, it can out perform any Raptor including the R and it makes 1000 ft lbs of torque but like you said how you look at it.
It will absolutely not outperform an r. Its thousands of lbs heavier and will never be able to go into sand because the weight vs contact patch is so lopsided that you will get frame bottomed and require a massive rig to get you out.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mean he’s trolling at this point….
Hold on to your ICE engines boys… when maintained properly they can last a lot longer than a pOS battery car, and the pst part is , you dont have to replace toxic battery packs for 20+K after 8-10 years.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't bumped this thread at all, but you all call me a troll.

20-30 percent of the forum dumped their Raptors once Biden took office. Another 50 percent will dump them when the Raptor goes electric. Which will probably be in the next 5 years.

Do you even know what Ford's own CEO said, he will close dealerships and not sell electric vehicles if they do not make the proper provisions. Ford doesn't like dealers charging ADMs as it damages the brand but yet most all Gen 3s carry ADMs and even when sold at MSRP is kind of a rip off.

Last edited:

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
20-30 percent of the forum dumped their Raptors once Biden took office. Another 50 percent will dump them when the Raptor goes electric. Which will probably be in the next 5 years.
Where are you coming up with those numbers? The forum has grown if anything…

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Where are you coming up with those numbers? The forum has grown if anything…

I just remember when Biden got elected and everyone knew gas prices were going up a lot of the Gen 2 trucks on here went up for sale or were traded in. If they ever start selling Gen 3s for the discounts Gen 1s and 2s use to get on here then I think it will be a good thing. It is hard to justify a 90-120k F150 truck with an MSRP of 70-80k. Ford makes an excellent product do not get me wrong but they just do not hold their value.

Toyota Tundra right now has a hybrid and a twin turbo v6 which is very competitive for the Raptor's 3.5 ecoboost. The hardest thing my truck has ever seen are dirt roads and gravel. A new EV Hummer can easily handle that and for the 80-90k I am spending for it, I do not have to buy gas.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Could care less how fast they are. You always find guys wearing too many necklaces driving Hummers. They are usually loud mouths and talk about their boat. I looked it up on Webster and the definition for this is D bag

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think this sums it up perfectly *edit I wished I would’ve put ecoboost but just trying to get the thread back on track *

Attachments

• 5406066C-A9C1-4965-8DFF-80D6C58F1AE1.jpeg
    5406066C-A9C1-4965-8DFF-80D6C58F1AE1.jpeg
    51.7 KB · Views: 16