Who’s got the highest mileage raptor eco boost?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool to hear your experiences with high mileage Raptors. My plan is the keep my current Gen 3 and make it more of a dedicated off-road rig once I pull the trigger on an R. I would like to keep my current trucks for many years to come.
Im likely doing this with mine if I dont sell.

Trailmaker

Off-road junky
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice milestone. How’s she run’en?
I have a misfire at low rpms under 2100, and around 4500rpm it bogs down. Code reads misfire on 5&6. I bought a new coil for cylinder 1 a few weeks back, so I’m going to rotate it to 5, clear the codes and run it again.
Hopefully I just need 2 more. So far this is only my 2nd minor issue besides normal replacement parts like brakes and battery. The first was the water pump at 140k. I am on pretty good about maintenance but I am due a transmission fluid change.
The interior is holding up really well. A little bit of paint has come off the steering wheel other than that everything is looking good inside.