Who’s got the best deal on add pro bolt on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katchup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Like title says. Who’s got the best deal you guys have seen? Also I see two different cruise brackets available. One is like $90. Other $300. What’s the difference?

thanks

BSP10

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like title says. Who’s got the best deal you guys have seen? Also I see two different cruise brackets available. One is like $90. Other $300. What’s the difference?

thanks
Just ordered mine through nick@apollo-optics super easy and great to deal with. Ordered their bracket as well.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can ship to a business with a loading dock it helps cut down on shipping cost. I went with off-road alliance and they beat the lowest price I found.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

thanks

If you are still in the market, shoot me a message. We're an ADD dealer and we offer great pricing. If you add on some lights to the package, we've got some REALLY incredible pricing that is hard to pass up.

The BajaMod bracket is just made by someone other then ADD< so they control their own pricing. It's VERY popular and we stock the BajaMod bracket. It's the recommended bracket because you save a bit of cash.